Transferring a long gun, rifle or shotgun
is easy and simple! Just follow these steps...
- 1. Purchase the firearm from the internet source or out-of-state seller.
- 2. After you have made the purchase, email us the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- • Your name
- • Your email address
- • Your cell phone number
- • The name of the company you purchased from
- • Seller's email address
- • Brief description of the item
- • Order or auction #
- 3. We will contact your seller and send them a copy of our FFL.
- 4. We will notify you when your firearm arrives. Then you simply make an appointment to come to GUNTRY Maryland in Owings Mills and complete an ATF Form 4473.
- 5. We will contact the FBI NICS to finalize the transfer.
The fee for this is $50. GUNTRY VIP Members, Law Enforcement, Active Military/Veterans, Fire and First Responders automatically receive a $10 discount.